This document discloses Wildlife Care Badge’s (trading Under Wildscaping Worldwide) storage and use of data policy in line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws.
Wildlife Care Badge is committed to protecting the privacy of UK Rescues, Rehabbers, Vet Professionals, Fosterers/Carers and other Wildlife Professionals, and we process personal data with utmost care in accordance with the General Data Protection Act 2018.
Personal information is used by Wildlife Care Badge to communicate with you. We may also use this information for analysis, research or screening purposes.
All personal data stored by us is password protected. Wildlife Care Badge has never and will never share, sell or rent this information to third parties for marketing purposes.
> Email Addresses
- Wildlife Care Badge stores this information so we can email UK Rescues, Rehabbers, Vet Professionals, Fosterers/Carers and other Wildlife Professionals in relation to the RR&T Badge and the LTC Badge (and all Wildlife Care Badge plans ongoing) as well as support sessions like Compassion Fatigue sessions.
- We also use this information to communicate with those UK Rescues, Rehabbers, Vet Professionals, Fosterers/Carers and other Wildlife Professionals who have expressed an interest in the Wildlife Care Badge(s).
- Email addresses are given when someone applies for a copy of the RR&T pdf or the LTC pdf, contacts us through the website or applies for the RR&T Badge or the LTC Badge.
- Wildlife Care Badge stores this information to know the location of the UK Rescues, Rehabbers, Fosterers/Carers and other Wildlife Professionals who hold a RR&T or LTC Badge.
> Phone Numbers
- Wildlife Care Badge stores this information to communicate with RR&T Badge holders and LTC Badge Holders.
The Wildlife Care Badge is partnered with UK Wildlife Transporters, so any UK Rescue/Rehabber who has the RR&T Badge (and/or LTC Badge) will also have access to the free UKWT service, to help with getting wildlife casualties transported to them.
Should a UK Rescue, Rehabber, Vet Professional, Fosterer/Carer or other Wildlife Professional want to cease association or have their details removed from our database, their personal data will be password protected and stored for 5 years from the date on which Wildlife Care Badge was informed. Wildlife Care Badge may still contact the UK Rescue, Rehabber, Vet Professional, Fosterer/Carer or other Wildlife Professional under the valid lawful basis of ‘legitimate interest’ set out under GDPR during this time.
Should a UK Rescue, Rehabber, Vet Professional, Fosterer/Carer or other Wildlife Professional disclose that they would no longer like to hear from us, their information will be deleted immediately.